Saturday, July 16, 2011

Birthday gift #3

So this one is for a 1st Birthday. When I thought of it I had no idea how long it would take. I spent all day yesterday on it and didn’t get to be until 3:30AM this morning getting it finished.

The travelling car mat

IMG_3126

Complete with Police station

IMG_3127

Hospital

IMG_3128

Shopping centre

IMG_3129

School and neighbourhood

IMG_3130

Petrol station

IMG_3131

Fire Station

IMG_3132

Airport

IMG_3133

Garage to hold the cars while on the move

IMG_3134

and best of all it rolls up so you can take it with you wherever you go.

IMG_3135

I think I put waaaaaaay too much thought into where everything was going to go. ie Police station at the entrance to town to discourage hooligans, Fire station near the petrol station just in case….. School and shops near the houses which of course had to have an amazing view of the beach.

I hope the little guy and he parents enjoy this and get to use it for many years to come.

Happy Birthday Brendon!!!

3 comments:

  1. That's AWESOME!!! Helen, this is my favourite of your creations yet! Love!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your car mat is fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete