Monday, January 10, 2011

I love this time of day

I love this time of day, Zachary has gone down for a nap

132

Michael is watching old school cartoons (Felix the cat) in the theatre room

127

and I get to have some peace. With 2 very active and full on boys in the house its a rare commodity that I will take whenever I can get it. So I have decided to use this time and some of the fabric I picked up on my last trip to Spotlight with Michael when we got the material for his library bag (check it out here)

I start a new semester of uni shortly and as much as I drool over stationery I can never justify getting those really pretty notebooks, I go through them too fast as I take copious amounts of notes and much to my husbands disgust and dismay can’t get out of the habit of writing my assignments and notes on paper before I type them up. So instead of spending a fortune on pretty notebooks I have made myself a notebook cover.

142

139

No comments:

Post a Comment