Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Its that time again

Each month I sit down and do a meal plan. This means that I plan out Breakfast, Morning Tea, Lunch, Afternoon Tea and Dinner for every day. From this plan I create my shopping list and do my shopping online It saves me from dragging 2 boys around the shops and a whole bunch of time and stress. It also saves us a bit of money on impulse buying and it means we spend less on junk food and take away as everything is planned out for us.

So I thought I would share with you this months meal plan.(January Meal Plan 2011) Its a PDF Document so you will need a PDF View such as Adobe Acrobat to read it.

Its hot and the last thing I feel like doing at the moment is cooking so we have a lot of meals that I can BBQ and have salad with. We are going camping this month so I have planned for that as well (yay really looking forward to this)

I know its not creative but I hope it inspires you :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment