Tuesday, January 18, 2011

When little men ask so sweetly….

Little men get :o)

I have had a couple of days away from the sewing machine since I hurt my hand on Sunday afternoon (awwww sad face) but our littlest man (Zachary aged 2) has been asking if I would make him a bag. I told him I would but couldn’t do it straight away. It broke his little heart, he even brought the material to me out of the box and tried to pick up the sewing machine. So I sucked it up, worked through the pain and made him a messenger bag of his own.

I turned a few rectangles

079

Into a happy little 2 year old

086 087

I have also made Zac’s so that I can make the shoulder strap longer as he grows.

088

I like to line mine but you don’t have to and you can make it as big or as small as you want.

089  

Messenger bags are really very easy to make, they are just a couple of rectangles. If you would like instructions comment below and I will post them.

No comments:

Post a Comment