Sunday, May 15, 2011

Things I am Loving

I am loving that is now cold enough to bust out these babies. Louis got them for my birthday last year (August) and I only got to wear them for a little while before it got too hot. Now its starting to get cold my tootsies are toasty warm inside my lovely warm and snuggly Uggboots

IMG_2270

And that we a blessed enough to live in a home where our backyard is graced by Kangaroos. Michael came running side to ask me to get the camera because there were Kangaroos our the back and also reminded me that “we have to be very quiet so we don’t scare them away” *blank stare*!!!!!!

IMG_2275IMG_2276

I also have to say that I am loving the fact that as I type up this blog entry my wonderful Husband is stacking the dishwasher and cleaning up the kitchen *LOVE*

Linking up with Paisley Jade for Things I’m Loving

No comments:

Post a Comment