Sunday, May 15, 2011

What a week!!!

Since Blogger has been down most of the week I have so much to share with you.

We have done lots of creative stuff this week.

I made a tea set fit for a princess

IMG_2368IMG_1314 I forgot to take a picture of the whole set but I also made another tea cut and 2 saucers

I got the pattern from this very creative lady and am looking forward to making some more of her patterns

I also made this very purple tutu tote for another little girls 5th birthday party

IMG_2571

But the biggest project I completed this week was turning these

IMG_2394

into this

IMG_2516IMG_2517IMG_2518

for this

IMG_2446IMG_2492

beautiful princess’s 1st Birthday party, whom we love just as much as our boys and who we have enjoyed watching grow into the lovely little lady that she is.

1 comment: