Thursday, May 5, 2011

My creative space–facing the sewing machine again

Okay so after my disastrous attempts at making something for myself for once on Saturday and spending 3 hours at the Emergence Room followed by a very sore finger and arm from the Tetanus shot I had to get after sewing through my finger, I finally sucked it up and faced the sewing machine again last night. Since I am trying to make all of our gifts this year my creative space has been all about Mothers Day. Louis and I have the most amazing Mum’s and we are blessed to still have them in our lives. They are the most wonderful Mothers and Grandparents and we love them both dearly

DSCF3680

Louis’ Mum Jo and I at the Michael Buble concert at Margret River in March this year.

007

And my wonderful Mum (which I have just realised after going through all of my photos that I don’t have a photo of her and I together since one of us is usually behind the camera a massive oversight I shall rectify ASAP)

My creative space has been about these two amazing women who gave birth to us, raised us and continue to encourage, support and love us and our little family. Here is a sneak peak of what I am making for these lovely ladies and will show you after Sunday Winking smile

IMG_2267IMG_2269

Mother’s Day is a day that gives us a chance to stop and thank those special women in our lives that gave us life and helped us live. This Mother’s Day as in the past few years I will be doing the Mothers Day Classic the difference this year is that 1, I am doing the 4KM run instead of walking it and 2, I am fundraising. I ask that you please consider sponsoring me as this event. All proceeds from the Mother's Day Classic are donated to the National Breast Cancer Foundation, a not for profit organisation that promotes and supports research into breast cancer prevention and treatment. Please click this link to sponsor me.

Head over to Kootoyoo for more Creative Spaces

No comments:

Post a Comment