Thursday, September 22, 2011

God Chicks Awakened

So I was very excited yesterday to get a delivery of books that I had ordered just a couple of days beforehand
I have to say I was so excited because we are going away this weekend and I wanted to take one with me.


The book I am starting with is call "God Chicks Awakened" by Holly Wagner and just by reading the blurb on the back which says


"Today can be the first day of a future filled with hope and strength...... but only if you wake up from yesterday! Your past may be made of sorrow, pain and disappointment, but God longs to see you walk brave and free into His destiny for you, bringing what you have learned from the past to change the world's tomorrow"

I felt so enthusiastic about the next 90 days and where I will hopefully be when I finish this devotional. I will with you each day of this journey in the hope that you may be blessed with some hope and strength yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment