Friday, September 16, 2011

My Creative Space

My creative space this week has been all about well….. my creative space

I have managed to transform this cringe worthy toy room aka the tip

IMG_3688

Into some space for me. So I cleared out the toys, taking a lot of them to the charity store and throwing out about the same about, then sorted and relocated the remains before beginning to transform the toy room in My Creative Space

I took a trip to IKEA to pick up some shelving

IMG_4088

Scoring a bit of a barging

IMG_4089

and moved in

IMG_4090

created some work/study space

IMG_4091

A little reminder

IMG_4092

My sewing/cutting space

IMG_4094

 

IMG_4095

 

IMG_4096

I have plans for this corner but I can’t do it by myself and I was eager to share

IMG_4097

Check out some very creative people here

No comments:

Post a Comment