Saturday, April 30, 2011

Boo Boo :o(

So I have been working on a project for a couple of days and sat down today to finish it off and finally post something only to give myself a boo boo. I managed (don't ask me how because I am still trying to working out how I did it) to sew through the index finger of my left hand, breaking the machine needle off and leaving bits of thread in my finger.

So after a phone call to Healthdirect who informed me I should see a doctor within four hours and the After Hours Clinic who told me they didn't have the equipment to get the thread out and I would need to go to the ER. I took myself off to the hospital.

3 hours, a tetanus shot and some painful poking and prodding later I was home again feeling a little worse for wear and ready to go to bed, ignoring me unfinished project and the sewing machine that cause the hassle in the first place.

I have to tell you after the week I have had, including a trip to the After Hours Clinic on Sunday I am just about ready to pack it all in and hide myself away.

Praying for a better week next week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment