Thursday, February 17, 2011

Can’t believe its Friday already!

I can’t believe how fast this week has gone its been so jam packed I haven’t even managed to blog yet

This week we have had school, I stepped in for my Mum while she was away and cleaned some of her houses (she owns a cleaning business check out her facebook page here) been to IKEA and got lots of goodies including these shelves for our office

019

and our littlest prince (Zachary) has come down with tonsillitis again,

012

which throws everything out.

But I have managed to make a tiny dent in my Christmas shopping for this year

021

I have a couple of projects on the go at the moment

018020

but none of them complete which makes me a little sad but then I remember that its Friday and Friday means GIRLS NIGHT!!! when my best friends come over and we spend time encouraging, laughing and commiserating with each other, the week that has been and of course doing girly things. This is the absolute highlight of my week and when we don’t do it I miss it so much. So here is me hoping you have had a more creatively productive week than me and saying TGIGN!!! (Thanks God It’s Girls Night)

2 comments:

  1. My Gosh...you are thinking about Xmas already??
    I have not had time to craft this week either and have been hanging out for the weekend when I get more opportunity to do things for myself.
    Have a wonderful Girls Night!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehe my friends are well aware of my Christmas list and the fact that I start marking gifts off in January for the next Christmas. This year I want to make as many gifts as possible so I thought I better get started as soon as possible

    ReplyDelete