Sunday, February 27, 2011

My 30 before 30 list

I have been inspired by this wonderful lady to create my own 30 before 30 list and here it is:

1. Finish my uni degree

2. Do a cake decorating class

3. Raise $1000 for the The National Breast Cancer Foundation doing the Mothers Day Classic

4. Start a blog DONE!!!

5. Go on a girls only weekend

6. Run the City to Surf

7. Do 1 term of Ballet lessons

8. Take a dressmaking course

9. Join a book club

10. Do 1 term of Pilates

11. Take a gourmet cooking class

12. Make a patchwork quilt

13. Plant and maintain a veggie garden

14. Ride the Bibbulmun Track

15. Renew our wedding vows

16. Go camping regularly

17. Sing in a band

18. Do a photography course and learn how to use my camera – Booked

19. Take a photo a day for 30 days

20. Go white-water rafting

21. Attempt surfing

22. Create at least 1 thing a week for a year

23. Visit or at least start planning our trip to Mach Picchu

24. Go on a spontaneous driving holiday (no plans, no destination)

25. Create a home with an inviting, joyous, comfortable loving atmosphere

26. Scrapbook all of our photos

27. Try Dim Sum

28. Donate Blood

30. Be happy (one to keep working on)

Thats my list, I have just over 3 years to complete it, some may need a bit of time and some I might get done soon but I am looking forward to all of them.

1 comment:

  1. I love your list Miss! I love number 24 and am going to do number 19 super soon! Love you and miss your posts...where are you??!

    ReplyDelete