Sunday, February 13, 2011

Space!!!

I can’t believe I haven’t posted anything since Wednesday. Anyway we have a had a bit of a busy week. I worked for my Mum who has her own cleaning business while she attends an Army reunion, we are getting into the swing of school and about a billion other things have been done (at least that’s how it feels) but my wonderful husband has managed to finish the desk for our office.

005

His space (we still need to put all the computers in)

007

My space. Now its just a case of personalising  and moving everything in Smile

I am looking forward to a couple of projects I am about to start and will post them as they are started and have had a couple of requests for Naughty Mat which I looking forward to whipping up this week (hopefully)

No comments:

Post a Comment