Thursday, April 7, 2011

My Creative Space

So March and April are huge birthday months for us which are only topped by June, July and August (the months Zac, Louis, Michael and I) because these are the months I get to plan the parties and I am busy making some birthday gifts for this weekend. So My Creative Space this week involves this material for the most snuggly funky blanket yet, the yellow is so so soft you just want to wrap yourself in it and ignore the rest of the world!!!

003

as well as the bias tape I made all by myself (YAY!!!) but I am also working on a design for another gift with these very cute fabrics

004

But it may actually send me dotty because I need to finish the design and actually get it made by 5pm tomorrow.

Check out more Creative Spaces with Kootoyoo

No comments:

Post a Comment