Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Pretty & Mothers Day Classic

So I am feeling like something my cat coughed up at the moment, wishing my head would either explode or stop hurting, (either way is fine with me right this moment) but something that is making me feel a little better is the thought of using these

IMG_2143

pretty colours for my next “Me” project.

Not sure when I am going to get around to it coz well I have a nasty habit of putting myself last (yeah I said it) but I really am looking forward to it.

On another note I am back to training after our holiday for the Mothers Day Classic. I would ask that you seriously consider sponsoring me for the 4km run and help raise vital funds for the National Breast Cancer Foundation who support and promote research into breast cancer treatment and prevention.

Please click here to sponsor me.

No comments:

Post a Comment